This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #Got2bYou #CollectiveBias
Maybe it’s because I have a bit of an edgy style and I like to take risks, but this past year I have had several people tag me in photos with bubble braid hairstyles! I’ve always thought they were cute but I never got around to trying them until now, and let me just say that I LOVE THEM! It’s such a fun and unique hairstyle, and it’s super easy to do. It’s even more fun if you add in bright colors! I’m a self-proclaimed unicorn and I like to switch up my hair color often, so I used theGot2b® Trendsformer™ Colored Wax in Blue. here’s how to cop this color melt bubble braid hairstyle:
What you’ll need:
Got2b® Trendsformer Colored Wax
- Separate hair down the middle.
- Staring from one side, separate a triangle at the front to start off the braid. Secure with an elastic.
- Grab all the hair that’s about about an inch away from the first elastic. Secure with another elastic and pull pieces out slowly. Repeat this step until you’ve tied all of the remaining loose hair. TIP: Make sure you do it slowly so you don’t pull too much, and make sure you pull out evenly all around for the bubble effect, pulling out a tiny bit more from the middle.
- Once you’ve secured all of the loose hair and created bubbles, secure another elastic about an inch below the last elastic. Pull pieces all around until you reach halfway with your remaining hair.
- Grab yourGot2b® Trendsformer Colored Wax and apply throughout the tips of your hair.
- Continue to create bubbles until you reach the end of your hair.
How easy was that?! I’m really loving this Got2b® Trendsformer™ Colored Wax, and it even comes in pink! It’s a quick way to add some flare to your hair without the commitment or damage. It was super easy to apply and mine washed off completely without the stain! It even showed so vibrantly on my already vibrant red hair!
Show off your unique style and express yourself with this color melt bubble braid hairstyle! I was only able to get the Got2b® Trendsformer Colored Wax at Walmart, and you can even earn $1 with ibotta on all your favorite Got2b® items!
What’s your new favorite trendy hairstyle? Check out the Got2b® Instagram page for more inspiration!