I’ve had this new obsession with galaxy patterned everything, especially the purple/blue kind. It’s just so… pretty! I feel like I’m too old to be trying on some galaxy-patterned leggings so I figured the next best thing was to paint them onto my nails (please don’t question my logic). It’s a really cool way to dress your nails up for summer because it will POP against the neon and other bright, happening colors for the season. Did I mention that this nail art is super easy to do? You probably already have everything on hand to create this look. Here’s my DIY Galaxy Nails Tutorial:
What you’ll need:
– Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear (in Flirt, Coral Reef, Deep Purple and Disco Ball)
– Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Blue Away!
– 3 disposable eyeshadow applicator
Her are the instructions:
1) Paint your nails with Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Flirt. I used 2 coats to get the deep color.
2) Brush on a bit of Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Blue Away! onto an eyeshadow applicator. Do the same for Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Coral Reef and Deep Purple.
3) Lightly dab the colors onto your nails. You can use the clean side to spread and even out the edges. Just make sure the colors blend well together. You can also keep going back to other colors to make layers.
Here’s the finished product!
How cool are these Galaxy Nails? So easy to do, too! Let me know if you have other tips for maybe making Galaxy Nails easier to do at home!