When 2015 started, I actually didn’t have any resolutions for myself. I couldn’t think of any. Not because I think my life is perfect (it’s actually FAR from it), but I was just a bit hesitant. What if I want my year to be a surprise? What if don’t meet my goals? I was seriously a bit uninspired, which is kind of sad. I may have also suffered a blogging burn out in December and considered stopping blogging altogether, but I just couldn’t do it! I really do love blogging, I just needed to remind myself why I got into it in the first place. So here they are:
New Year Resolutions for 2015
1. Don’t be three weeks late in making a list, like your New Year Resolutions.
2. Get. Freaking. ORGANIZED.
3. More beauty posts. I love love LOOOVE anything beauty-related, but since I work from home, I don’t put it on as much as I do clothes. Gotta have clothes, yknow?
4. Enroll again in crossfit and STICK TO IT. Granted I only stopped because of scheduling issues but I get to go back again next month! No quitting!
5. Cut the crap. I’m talking about junk food! Terrible habit.
6. Cut the crap. I’m talking about drama, jealousy, and putting on a mask. I will say that I don’t remember the last time I had any real “drama” because I surround myself with positive, motivated people.
7. No more comparisons. Doing it used to eat me alive. So far I don’t think I’ve done it this year and it feels really good! I love being genuinely happy for other people and their accomplishments, and it’s only been helping me become a better blogger.
8. Love myself and my flaws. This is something that I just recently learned how to do and would love to keep doing it. No more putting myself down. No more Photoshop. Everything you get to see this year is all real!
9. Have even eyebrows. Like, can I just get on the #eyebrowsonfleek game? I’m already tardy to the party in general, and I still can’t get to fill them in evenly.
10. Take my time when needed. I am such an impulsive person! I need to slow down.
11. Take risks. I know that it’s kinda the opposite of #10 but I’d like to take more risks when applicable. Like wear hot pink. Or put on that half up messy bun. JK I’m not ready for that.
12. Step up my YouTube game. I’ve already put up a few videos this year, but I need to be more consistent!